Seaeye’s Tiger Observation Class ROV has been a mainstay of the observation and inspection market since its launch due to its power, manoeuvrability and ability to carry a range of inspection and test systems, with a payload of up to 32kg.
Sharing many of its parts and systems with other Seaeye ROV, the Tiger is a reliable and proven system offering a cost effective solution in the Offshore Energy and Oil & Gas markets.
Oceana Subsea’s systems can be configured with optional skids, subject to project requirements, including:
- A manipulator skid, providing a simple and robust solution to operating inspection sensors, including CP probes, UT
- (Ultrasonic Thickness) Gauges, FMD (Flooded Member Detection) and other tools designed for subsea NDT.
- A Cutting Tool Skid, capable of cutting cables up to 25mm
- Water Jet Skids, configurable for the number of jets, pressure and nozzle types
- Brush Cleaning Skid, designed to remove marine growth